Viva Las Vegas!

Viva Las Vegas!

Postby Artman » August 29th 2017 8:30pm

I'm in sin city for a few more days. So far some doofus in a kiosk tried to sell me a Prodiver for $299 discounted from $599. This is my first trip stateside in years. Can you guys recommend a good watch store that you can get good deals? Thanks in advance!
Artman

Re: Viva Las Vegas!

Postby Ocean » August 29th 2017 9:25pm

Price range ?

Horologio

Tourneau
Ocean
Founder

Postby eddiea » August 30th 2017 3:42am

Vegas, the Tourist Trap Capital of the World not a place I'm incline to buy anything (aside from the mandatory pic with an Elvis impersonator and a couple T-shirts ....
Enjoy the shows , the herd of tourists with deer in headlights syndrome and call it a day....
“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” Jack Kerouac
eddiea
Founding Member & Administrator

Postby Mortuus » August 30th 2017 5:02am

Hmmm...awl I can tell you is to avoid the 3-story wartch stoar inside the Belly Achio Belly Adagio Bell Andy O Bellagio or th'wortch place in th' MGM grande latte mochiatto Grande Oh-tel; they charge something like a 472% mark-up on the MRSP RSPCA SRPM msrp, and sew fourth... Hell, as edd'd said, Lost Wages is the brat wurst place in the hole universe in witch two bye a tymepeace; even the Ross (Dress Less), TJMaxxx and Marshulls charge A 379.4% mark-up, and that's jest the Clarence Eyetims!

If ewer wantin too git cherself uh guddeal own uh wartch, yer best bet is tuh stay in yer rheum an use there wyfy two ack-sess feebay, ware Ewell Gibbons get yore breast deal...

EyE witch EyE wuzzair!! Half phunn, an play lotsa poke-her! 8)

yore frend,
Morchuss
the dead feller frum Deadsville, CA
"Old age isn't for sissies..." - Bette Davis
Mortuus
Founder

Postby svaglic » September 8th 2017 12:20pm

If ever in Vegas then check out he pawn shops. People who gamble will pawn anything.
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against. Malcolm X
svaglic

Return to General Watch Discussions