Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Fashion watch brands go here.

Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Postby mrneddles » June 17th 2012 6:33pm

$1830 pre-airtime price? Ouchey.
mrneddles

Re: Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Postby temerityb » June 17th 2012 8:34pm

Handsome watch, I'm sure it works, and with "45" in the name, I'm guessing that is the MM designation, but, with respect, I have no interest in Chinese tourbillons (I'm fascinated by the movement, just not those movements). And at that price? Woof - that's just, well, not even in the ballpark considering that Android is an always will be fashion watches - decent ones, but fashion watches nonetheless. With respect to anyone who likes it, I'd pass.
temerityb

Re: Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Postby Mortuus » June 18th 2012 12:35am

It's a very attractive watch, but I think it was TB who once said something to the effect that he'd rather enjoy the real thing in a museum or picturebook, as opposed to having something 'almost as good as the real thing' in his collection. That was one damn fine statement, and it was part of my signature block @WL for nearly a month...Well said, TB! :face:
"In the End, we will be remembered not for the words of our enemies, but for the silence of our friends." - Dr. Martin Luther King
Mortuus
Founder

Postby Hater » June 20th 2012 5:26am

mrneddles wrote:$1830 pre-airtime price?

:lol!:
Hater
Founder

Postby Mortuus » June 21st 2012 5:25am

Let's see: 250 pieces made 'for the whole world,' as the shop boobs love to say. Only 183 are sold as the TTV bursts onto the scene...like a seriously wet fart you just know you're going to regret later - it might be fun in the moment, but all you really end up with is a disconcerting mess that feels as if it's never going to get cleaned up...

Still, if it ever gets offered for <$500, I'm there! :roll: ...or maybe not... :pirat:
"In the End, we will be remembered not for the words of our enemies, but for the silence of our friends." - Dr. Martin Luther King
Mortuus
Founder

Return to Fashion Brands