Renato custom straps by Stonecreek

Fashion watch brands go here.

Renato custom straps by Stonecreek

Postby mrneddles » April 24th 2012 10:02am

The unique size and case design of many Renatos makes it nearly impossible to find standard aftermarket straps to suit them. I personally have never been a fan to the leather selections on the strap versions, finding them too shiny, too thin, or impossibly long for an average wrist size. Many complaints have also been raised regarding the rubber straps that require cutting.

So I offer this gallery as a shameless plug for Jeanna of www.stonecreekstraps.com. Jeanna has produced some amazing, better than the factory straps for me. She has a ton of experience with Renatos, as well as an artistic eye to help you chose a leather that will compliment and enhance the watch. She can be reached at sales@stonecreekstraps.com. I would highly recommend her to work on your next project.

mrneddles

Re: Renato custom straps by Stonecreek

Postby bigedsurf » April 24th 2012 10:45am

Beautiful work.
bigedsurf

Re: Renato custom straps by Stonecreek

Postby Mortuus » May 16th 2012 5:02pm

Oh, man, but those are beautiful; I keep coming back to the stingray and lizard versions, though that 'honey gator' is amazing in its own right, as well. (WOOF!)

Quick question: does anyone know if that T-Rex in the last picture (purple dial, black/white snakeskin) is the version that is equipped with Renato's [most excellent] quick-release system? DM was promising to come out with numerous exotics, rubber, etc, for those watches, but never got around to it. (Very disappointing, that was...and why am I suddenly writing like Yoda talks? :scratch: )

Great find, 'Neds! (And sorry for the late-to-the-party post, y'all...)
"In the End, we will be remembered not for the words of our enemies, but for the silence of our friends." - Dr. Martin Luther King
Mortuus
Founder

Return to Fashion Brands