Tinkering with the forum pt.2

Tinkering with the forum pt.2

Postby Ocean » July 15th 2013 4:28am

Hey Gentleman,

What would you like to see added to the forum?

New areas, emoticons?

Ideas needed.

Thanks,
Ocean
Ocean
Founder

Re: Tinkering with the forum pt.2

Postby kahuna74 » July 15th 2013 7:27pm

Ocean, I am sorry, I can't think of anything other than more people posting their watches. I love seeing what others own and think about them.
kahuna74

Postby aztecknight » July 17th 2013 2:53pm

I use the portal a lot. is there anyway to indicate what forum a post is posted in?
aztecknight

Postby Mortuus » July 28th 2013 3:15pm

Howdy, O...I'd like to see the daily WURW threads opened up so that non-members can see what we're wearing on a daily basis. That was one of the things that attracted me to WL was seeing the amazing watches the membership wore. Why would we keep the WURW pages closed off, anyway?

Additionally, if it can be done, we might establish a virtual guestbook, where our passers-by can say howdy and leave comments, even pictures.

I like to think that these two things might result in some new members...just my two cents.
Mortuus
Founder

Postby Hater » July 30th 2013 4:44am

How about a "I don't have anything to add, just wanted to be included in this thread" emoticon.

I would have placed it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->here
Hater
Founder

Return to Announcements