Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Postby Ocean » December 24th 2014 4:48pm

Well fellas it's been a hell of a year. I know that we have had members here and at other fora that have had medical issues, many new watches shared, Love and loss, for myself ups and downs. Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New Year.
Ocean
Founder

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Postby eddiea » December 24th 2014 6:09pm

Indeed happy Christmas to all.....Image
“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” Jack Kerouac
eddiea
Founding Member & Administrator

Postby Mortuus » December 24th 2014 7:50pm

Merry Christmas to each of you, both here and at other sites we share. To Ocean & Edds, thanks for keeping the site humming along in the background as our friend adjusts to his new life. To Big Kahuna, thanks for doing so much every day to keep our WURW pages flowing along so well.

Enjoy a happy, healthy and safe holiday and a blessed new year...
Okay, so I was wrong... http://thewatchforum.net/forum/index.php ...but I was never so glad to be incorrect! :)
Mortuus
Founder

Postby airframer » December 24th 2014 10:38pm

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
airframer

Postby kahuna74 » December 25th 2014 9:04pm

Mortuus wrote:Merry Christmas to each of you, both here and at other sites we share. To Ocean & Edds, thanks for keeping the site humming along in the background as our friend adjusts to his new life. To Big Kahuna, thanks for doing so much every day to keep our WURW pages flowing along so well.

Enjoy a happy, healthy and safe holiday and a blessed new year...

Merry Christmas to every one here and at our other sites. mort, this place would not be the same with out you, and the rest of the members. It has been a tough year for many, but we all got thru it, hopefully we are all a little stronger from it.
kahuna74

Return to Announcements