Wrist Check: Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wrist Check: Thursday, July 13, 2017

Postby Artman » July 12th 2017 5:43pm

I never got a chance to formerly introduce this new Seiko 5 of mine, because most of you probably have this model already, but I'm so taken by it I just have to scream "Thank You" to the Seiko gods for allowing us heathens to wear such a fine piece. And for the record, this was purchased many, many, many moons prior to making the "no more watches" promise to my wife, so no vows were broken for the sake of this review.

The Seiko 5 SNZH55, lovingly made in Malaysia. Automatic 7s36 movement with no hacking or winding features.

42mm of manly stainless steel and at 12mm thick it sits nicely on the wrist.

Originally, it came with a descent steel bracelet, but with most of my watches on steel I just gotta try it out on other bands. Today I have it on this supple rubber rally strap.

Thanks for allowing me to share. Have a great Thursday!
Artman

Re: Wrist Check: Thursday, July 13, 2017

Postby Mortuus » July 12th 2017 10:08pm

I like BOTH the watch AND the strap, Arty; they look very spiff -- no, not just spiff -- we're talking spaceman spiff in the way they look together!! Congrats on picking up one of Seiko's coolest sleepers out there... 8)
Gunter Glieben Glaussen Globen
Mortuus
Founder

Re: Wrist Check: Thursday, July 13, 2017

Postby Mortuus » July 12th 2017 10:15pm

For His Deadness, my awesome pre-Invicter GLYCINE Combat, a top-of the-line Swiss watch on a beautiful Horween leather strap...

Have an excellent Thursday!
8)
Gunter Glieben Glaussen Globen
Mortuus
Founder

Return to Watch You are Wearing