Wenger Attitude Heritage Automatique Watch Hands-On

Wenger Attitude Heritage Automatique Watch Hands-On

Postby Artman » July 10th 2018 12:52am

BY ARIEL ADAMS

The Wenger Attitude Heritage Automatique is an affordable, automatic mechanical timepiece from the Swiss pocket knife brand. Wenger and Victorinox Swiss Army were once rivals until the latter purchased the former. Wenger now exists as a slightly more affordable alternative to Victorinox Swiss Army products. Sure, there is some confusion, as they both produce watches and pocket knives – and in some instances their products might be confused for one another. At Baselworld 2018 Wenger debuted what I believe is their first modern mechanical timepiece with the Attitude Heritage Automatique priced around $400 USD. It also helps celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Wenger brand.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/wenger-att ... que-watch/
Artman

Re: Wenger Attitude Heritage Automatique Watch Hands-On

Postby Artman » July 10th 2018 12:54am

Oh dayam another one that might make my short list!
Artman

Postby NorthCountry » July 10th 2018 3:47pm

I think the leather strap option looks the best. For some reason seeing it on the link bracelet made me want to not like the watch. Then I saw the strap and started to come around. Interesting that Ronco Larry was posting in the comments about having a watch stolen on a flight. That made me smile a little.
NorthCountry

Postby Artman » July 10th 2018 5:40pm

NorthCountry wrote:I think the leather strap option looks the best. For some reason seeing it on the link bracelet made me want to not like the watch. Then I saw the strap and started to come around. Interesting that Ronco Larry was posting in the comments about having a watch stolen on a flight. That made me smile a little.

Agreed, the leather looks better. I missed the comments at the bottom of the page. Those were more entertaining than the actual article! Larry trying to highjack the thread was priceless.
Artman

Return to General Watch Discussions